Principia Underwriting, which is part of the Aquila Underwriting group of businesses, offers a range of specialist liability, business interruption and crisis management policies to cover the risks businesses face when dealing with media content, intellectual property and IT security.
Core products focus on the media, technology, cyber, e-business and professional services sectors, while other non-sector specific offerings include programmes for network risk and brand intellectual property.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints