Has the past year been good/bad/satisfactory or otherwise for you, and why?
On the whole, the past year has been pretty poor by anyone's standards, but in terms of general insurance (GI) it's been generally satisfactory. Necessarily, due to the 'snout in trough-like behaviour' of the banking sector, my attentions have not been focused on GI. But that doesn't mean we've taken our eye off that lot. They've been pretty well behaved but as I warned earlier this year, we're going to get tough at the
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData