A wider product offering will now be available to brokers on iQuote, Ingham Underwriting's online trading system. Particular focus has been dedicated to expanding schemes available for small to medium-sized enterprises, many of which will be written by Brit Insurance, and also by Liberty International Underwriters, Allianz and Ace. The new products will include Tradesman 6, office combined, property owners, retailers, construction-all-risks, excess layer and larger contractors cover.
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey