A wider product offering will now be available to brokers on iQuote, Ingham Underwriting's online trading system. Particular focus has been dedicated to expanding schemes available for small to medium-sized enterprises, many of which will be written by Brit Insurance, and also by Liberty International Underwriters, Allianz and Ace. The new products will include Tradesman 6, office combined, property owners, retailers, construction-all-risks, excess layer and larger contractors cover.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m