A wider product offering will now be available to brokers on iQuote, Ingham Underwriting's online trading system. Particular focus has been dedicated to expanding schemes available for small to medium-sized enterprises, many of which will be written by Brit Insurance, and also by Liberty International Underwriters, Allianz and Ace. The new products will include Tradesman 6, office combined, property owners, retailers, construction-all-risks, excess layer and larger contractors cover.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData