Commercial lines have for some time now been recognised as the natural hunting ground for brokers as personal lines fall increasingly further from their grasp. However, it is by no means an easy ride, with fierce competition ensuring that brokers must continually come up with innovative ideas.
This year, RK Harrison Insurance Brokers led the way when the trade association and affinity group specialist targeted the Engineering Employers' Federation (EEF) in a bid to provide an insurance programme
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed