Lloyds TSB autolease has stated it aims to tackle the fleet industry's number one issue of work-related road safety by launching Fleet Sense. According to the company, this is the first all-encompassing work-related road safety solution which will help organisations manage their health and safety obligations and reduce work-related road accidents. Fleet Sense has been developed in conjunction with several partner companies.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five