Lloyds TSB autolease has stated it aims to tackle the fleet industry's number one issue of work-related road safety by launching Fleet Sense. According to the company, this is the first all-encompassing work-related road safety solution which will help organisations manage their health and safety obligations and reduce work-related road accidents. Fleet Sense has been developed in conjunction with several partner companies.
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress