Lloyds TSB autolease has stated it aims to tackle the fleet industry's number one issue of work-related road safety by launching Fleet Sense. According to the company, this is the first all-encompassing work-related road safety solution which will help organisations manage their health and safety obligations and reduce work-related road accidents. Fleet Sense has been developed in conjunction with several partner companies.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April