Aon has become the first foreign insurance broker to be licensed inIndia, having entered the market in a joint venture with Global InsuranceServices. Aon's brokerage in India will be called Aon Global InsuranceServices Pvt Ltd and will be headquartered in Mumbai. The new company willprovide a full range of insurance brokerage services to corporate andindustrial clients, as well as reinsurance services to insurancecompanies.
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks