Aon has become the first foreign insurance broker to be licensed inIndia, having entered the market in a joint venture with Global InsuranceServices. Aon's brokerage in India will be called Aon Global InsuranceServices Pvt Ltd and will be headquartered in Mumbai. The new company willprovide a full range of insurance brokerage services to corporate andindustrial clients, as well as reinsurance services to insurancecompanies.
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures