Aon has become the first foreign insurance broker to be licensed inIndia, having entered the market in a joint venture with Global InsuranceServices. Aon's brokerage in India will be called Aon Global InsuranceServices Pvt Ltd and will be headquartered in Mumbai. The new company willprovide a full range of insurance brokerage services to corporate andindustrial clients, as well as reinsurance services to insurancecompanies.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do