Age Concern has appointed Fortis Insurance as the insurance solutions provider for its £90m book of services schemes representing in excess of 800,000 policyholders.
Fortis will take on the household business, currently valued at £55m, motor business, valued at £25m and the travel business valued at £10m, commencing with the travel portfolio from April this year.
Barry Smith, Fortis Insurance's chief executive, commented: "Our expertise in serving the over-50's market, along with our product p
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti