Age Concern has appointed Fortis Insurance as the insurance solutions provider for its £90m book of services schemes representing in excess of 800,000 policyholders.
Fortis will take on the household business, currently valued at £55m, motor business, valued at £25m and the travel business valued at £10m, commencing with the travel portfolio from April this year.
Barry Smith, Fortis Insurance's chief executive, commented: "Our expertise in serving the over-50's market, along with our product
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club