Age Concern has appointed Fortis Insurance as the insurance solutions provider for its £90m book of services schemes representing in excess of 800,000 policyholders.
Fortis will take on the household business, currently valued at £55m, motor business, valued at £25m and the travel business valued at £10m, commencing with the travel portfolio from April this year.
Barry Smith, Fortis Insurance's chief executive, commented: "Our expertise in serving the over-50's market, along with our product p
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel