Cobra Holdings has also chosen Insurecom's TamPlus software, this time as the preferred solution for its member companies. The announcement follows the merger of six broking organisations to create Cobra Holdings earlier this month. It is understood that the system was chosen as it provides a multi-site solution with simple scalability as the business grows.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups