Cobra Holdings has also chosen Insurecom's TamPlus software, this time as the preferred solution for its member companies. The announcement follows the merger of six broking organisations to create Cobra Holdings earlier this month. It is understood that the system was chosen as it provides a multi-site solution with simple scalability as the business grows.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product