Since the launch of Insurance Age's Scheme Zone last August, there have been many articles that have investigated the vibrant schemes sector, such as profiles on scheme providers and a guide on how to write a scheme. Reports on individual schemes have also made an appearance, including a professional indemnity scheme for accredited asbestos inspectors, a scheme to tackle identity fraud and a closer look at niche motor schemes - offering cover, in particular, for milk floats and pensioners'
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners