Since the launch of Insurance Age's Scheme Zone last August, there have been many articles that have investigated the vibrant schemes sector, such as profiles on scheme providers and a guide on how to write a scheme. Reports on individual schemes have also made an appearance, including a professional indemnity scheme for accredited asbestos inspectors, a scheme to tackle identity fraud and a closer look at niche motor schemes - offering cover, in particular, for milk floats and pensioners' s
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData