Axa has appointed Cunningham Lindsey, GAB Robins and Crawford & Company as its future long-term loss-adjusting partners. Axa has negotiated solus arrangements for each of its main classes of business: Cunningham Lindsey will handle liability; GAB Robins will deal with commercial property; and Crawford will look after household.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business