Axa has appointed Cunningham Lindsey, GAB Robins and Crawford & Company as its future long-term loss-adjusting partners. Axa has negotiated solus arrangements for each of its main classes of business: Cunningham Lindsey will handle liability; GAB Robins will deal with commercial property; and Crawford will look after household.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017