Axa has appointed Cunningham Lindsey, GAB Robins and Crawford & Company as its future long-term loss-adjusting partners. Axa has negotiated solus arrangements for each of its main classes of business: Cunningham Lindsey will handle liability; GAB Robins will deal with commercial property; and Crawford will look after household.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover