Sponsored by Axa.
In this hotly contested category, which provoked heated and prolonged debate among the judges, the winner was described as a "sleeping giant that had finally awakened".
The last 12 months have been full and exciting for Bollington, now one of the largest provincial brokers in the UK. Achievements have included being listed at 45th in the Sunday Times 'Fast Track' list of top 100
fastest-growing UK companies; the opening of six new offices; and the development of six new
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey