Sponsored by Axa.
In this hotly contested category, which provoked heated and prolonged debate among the judges, the winner was described as a "sleeping giant that had finally awakened".
The last 12 months have been full and exciting for Bollington, now one of the largest provincial brokers in the UK. Achievements have included being listed at 45th in the Sunday Times 'Fast Track' list of top 100
fastest-growing UK companies; the opening of six new offices; and the development of six new scheme
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover