Sponsored by Axa.
In this hotly contested category, which provoked heated and prolonged debate among the judges, the winner was described as a "sleeping giant that had finally awakened".
The last 12 months have been full and exciting for Bollington, now one of the largest provincial brokers in the UK. Achievements have included being listed at 45th in the Sunday Times 'Fast Track' list of top 100
fastest-growing UK companies; the opening of six new offices; and the development of six new scheme
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017