RiskMaster, a new road risk management programme, has been created to promote a safe driving culture and protect companies from prosecution. Fleet management company, the Fleet Support Group said it had teamed up with the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents to improve road safety and employee liability costs.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups