RiskMaster, a new road risk management programme, has been created to promote a safe driving culture and protect companies from prosecution. Fleet management company, the Fleet Support Group said it had teamed up with the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents to improve road safety and employee liability costs.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall