RiskMaster, a new road risk management programme, has been created to promote a safe driving culture and protect companies from prosecution. Fleet management company, the Fleet Support Group said it had teamed up with the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents to improve road safety and employee liability costs.
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?