Following the recent terrorist incidents in London, Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA), has published risk management guidelines to assist businesses in addressing the threats posed by international and domestic terrorism.
While the most recent threats have come from alleged religious extremists, there are for many businesses serious risks from a variety of UK activist groups, ie animal rights supporters, which could impact on businesses, wherever they are based. With this in mind the guide covers:
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April