Forensic investigation in insurance is often associated with claims but investigators are having to broaden the scope of their service offering to keep up with the increasing sophistication of fraudulent activity. To this end, KPMG established a specific forensics unit to offer not only traditional areas of forensic services but to provide expertise to an increasingly demanding market.
David Hicks, partner, head of insurance services, forensic, explains: "We have various core products - both trad
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData