Primary General has rolled out new professional indemnity (PI) and directors' and officers' (D&O) policies.
The new products will join its existing range of package, tradesman and contractors' policies, which are already available via Primary General Online.
The insurer's PI policy will cover a range of professions, while its D&O product will protect individuals whose personal assets, in addition to their businesses, are at risk of any claims or allegations made against the policyholder.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?