Sponsored by AXA
The Budget Group of Companies (the Group) was established in 1992 and since then has continued to expand at an extraordinary pace. The judges felt that the Group had 'managed to transform itself in a spectacular way over the last few years and that it had successfully managed to evolve and adapt while achieving great success along the way.'
Indeed, the Group has grown to be the UK's third largest personal lines insurance intermediary, and twelfth largest intermediary in the UK
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData