Gemma Taylor sells personal lines insurance for Footman James.
When I was offered the chance to spend a day at Misys, the company that supplies the system I've been using every day since I joined Footman James five years ago, I was extremely interested to put some faces to the people who worked there.
On first arrival, I expected to see rows of programmers working in silence but the reality couldn't have been more different.
I arrived at Misys to find a much larger organisation than I'd expecte
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed