Gemma Taylor sells personal lines insurance for Footman James.
When I was offered the chance to spend a day at Misys, the company that supplies the system I've been using every day since I joined Footman James five years ago, I was extremely interested to put some faces to the people who worked there.
On first arrival, I expected to see rows of programmers working in silence but the reality couldn't have been more different.
I arrived at Misys to find a much larger organisation than I'd expecte
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards