Gemma Taylor sells personal lines insurance for Footman James.
When I was offered the chance to spend a day at Misys, the company that supplies the system I've been using every day since I joined Footman James five years ago, I was extremely interested to put some faces to the people who worked there.
On first arrival, I expected to see rows of programmers working in silence but the reality couldn't have been more different.
I arrived at Misys to find a much larger organisation than I'd
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018