Leading UK broker Marsh is to establish a dedicated new employer's liability (EL) practice, in a move that it says will lend weight to its response to the Government's consultation on the issue.
Mike Jones, head of UK retail placement at Marsh - who is the mastermind behind the idea - has already made the announcement to the broker's clients, although final details of the new practice are still being finalised.
At an address to Marsh clients to announce the launch of the new practice, Mr Jones
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April