Leading UK broker Marsh is to establish a dedicated new employer's liability (EL) practice, in a move that it says will lend weight to its response to the Government's consultation on the issue.
Mike Jones, head of UK retail placement at Marsh - who is the mastermind behind the idea - has already made the announcement to the broker's clients, although final details of the new practice are still being finalised.
At an address to Marsh clients to announce the launch of the new practice, Mr Jones
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress