Sponsored by Insurance Age
The winner of this year's Achievement Award is someone who, despite running his own successful business, has made a name for himself in the last 18 months for his drive, commitment and foresight in a very different guise - as chairman and founder of the Prince's Trust's Insurance Leadership Group (ILG).
Many companies in the insurance sector already do a lot for charity - either on a local, national or international scale and this work continues. However, the Prince'
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData