Aon Trade Credit has released a new credit insurance product after seeing increased demand from the small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) business community.
Tradeability has been written in partnership with credit insurer Euler Hermes UK. It is intended to provide comprehensive cover for smaller businesses concerned about the threat customer insolvency or inability to pay invoices could pose to their business viability. Under the scheme, Aon will provide cover on bad debt, information on custo
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April