The criteria we settled on to determine this year's top 100
1. Eligible business is UK-based commercial and retail business excluding private medical insurance, wholesale business and business obtained from other brokers.
2. Eligible brokers are brokers dealing direct with clients with more than 50% of business being commercial; it excludes international and personal lines brokers. Lloyd's brokers are not included unless the Lloyd's business is incidental to UK direct-dealing operations.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti