The criteria we settled on to determine this year's top 100
1. Eligible business is UK-based commercial and retail business excluding private medical insurance, wholesale business and business obtained from other brokers.
2. Eligible brokers are brokers dealing direct with clients with more than 50% of business being commercial; it excludes international and personal lines brokers. Lloyd's brokers are not included unless the Lloyd's business is incidental to UK direct-dealing operations.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure