The criteria we settled on to determine this year's top 100
1. Eligible business is UK-based commercial and retail business excluding private medical insurance, wholesale business and business obtained from other brokers.
2. Eligible brokers are brokers dealing direct with clients with more than 50% of business being commercial; it excludes international and personal lines brokers. Lloyd's brokers are not included unless the Lloyd's business is incidental to UK direct-dealing operations.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel