Bristol-based legal expenses insurer DAS has restructured its before-the-event underwriting operation into two distinct departments. The separate teams will now be dedicated to broker and corporate customers. Heading the corporate business unit in the newly-created role of corporate underwriting manager is Mark Robson. Duncan Ogilvie continues to head up the broker underwriting department. Both now report to David Haynes, underwriting & product development manager.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April