Bristol-based legal expenses insurer DAS has restructured its before-the-event underwriting operation into two distinct departments. The separate teams will now be dedicated to broker and corporate customers. Heading the corporate business unit in the newly-created role of corporate underwriting manager is Mark Robson. Duncan Ogilvie continues to head up the broker underwriting department. Both now report to David Haynes, underwriting & product development manager.
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress