Bristol-based legal expenses insurer DAS has restructured its before-the-event underwriting operation into two distinct departments. The separate teams will now be dedicated to broker and corporate customers. Heading the corporate business unit in the newly-created role of corporate underwriting manager is Mark Robson. Duncan Ogilvie continues to head up the broker underwriting department. Both now report to David Haynes, underwriting & product development manager.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five