Avis Rent A Car has contracted out the accident management and claims recovery side of its rental fleet to insurance claims management specialist Town & Country Assistance. The contract covers rentals to Avis's corporate, as well as private, clients. Avis said that it was looking for an overall reduction in accident repair costs from the partnership. Town & Country will repair heavy accident damage through its national network of repairers.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover