Avis Rent A Car has contracted out the accident management and claims recovery side of its rental fleet to insurance claims management specialist Town & Country Assistance. The contract covers rentals to Avis's corporate, as well as private, clients. Avis said that it was looking for an overall reduction in accident repair costs from the partnership. Town & Country will repair heavy accident damage through its national network of repairers.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017