Dual Corporate Risks is expanding its product offering to provide a packaged solution for its professional indemnity (PI) and directors' and officers' (D&O) schemes.
The underwriting agency set out on a PI initiative last year, and is planning to release a series of products under its Dual Evolution brand for UK and international mid-market businesses throughout 2008.
Dual confirmed that it would expand its existing product offering in PI and D&O to cater for mandatory insurance, such as employers
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties