Dual Corporate Risks is expanding its product offering to provide a packaged solution for its professional indemnity (PI) and directors' and officers' (D&O) schemes.
The underwriting agency set out on a PI initiative last year, and is planning to release a series of products under its Dual Evolution brand for UK and international mid-market businesses throughout 2008.
Dual confirmed that it would expand its existing product offering in PI and D&O to cater for mandatory insurance, such as employers
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards