Dual Corporate Risks is expanding its product offering to provide a packaged solution for its professional indemnity (PI) and directors' and officers' (D&O) schemes.
The underwriting agency set out on a PI initiative last year, and is planning to release a series of products under its Dual Evolution brand for UK and international mid-market businesses throughout 2008.
Dual confirmed that it would expand its existing product offering in PI and D&O to cater for mandatory insurance, such as employers
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies