A huge number of UK companies are unnecessarily exposing themselvesto the possibility of corporate manslaughter litigation, according to RACMotoring Services.
The latest of RAC's 2003 Reports on Motoring series, 'Driving on companybusiness', found that just 2% of fleet managers check to see ifprivately-owned cars used by company employees for work journeys are safeto drive - even though such cars are usually much older than company fleetvehicles and serviced less often.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal