A huge number of UK companies are unnecessarily exposing themselvesto the possibility of corporate manslaughter litigation, according to RACMotoring Services.
The latest of RAC's 2003 Reports on Motoring series, 'Driving on companybusiness', found that just 2% of fleet managers check to see ifprivately-owned cars used by company employees for work journeys are safeto drive - even though such cars are usually much older than company fleetvehicles and serviced less often.
Managing director, corp
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022