After 36 years in the industry it comes as no surprise that Dennis Mahoney, chairman and ceo of international broker Aon, has very strong views on the future of the business and the way the world of insurance is being run.
From his comfortable offices at Devonshire Square in the heart of London this larger than life character gives a candid response when asked what plans he has in the pipeline for the company.
"We have many plans in place, several of which involve further progression on
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed