After 36 years in the industry it comes as no surprise that Dennis Mahoney, chairman and ceo of international broker Aon, has very strong views on the future of the business and the way the world of insurance is being run.
From his comfortable offices at Devonshire Square in the heart of London this larger than life character gives a candid response when asked what plans he has in the pipeline for the company.
"We have many plans in place, several of which involve further progression on strate
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed