After 36 years in the industry it comes as no surprise that Dennis Mahoney, chairman and ceo of international broker Aon, has very strong views on the future of the business and the way the world of insurance is being run.
From his comfortable offices at Devonshire Square in the heart of London this larger than life character gives a candid response when asked what plans he has in the pipeline for the company.
"We have many plans in place, several of which involve further progression on strate
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks