Broker Landau Manson has signed up to Compris Claims Advantage - an insurance cover that provides a client-focused specialist support service for significant or complex claims. As a coverholder for Groupama Insurances, Composite Legal Expenses will provide the annual insurance and administration, while Harris Claims Group will provide access to business experts.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers