While large chunks of personal lines have shifted to direct players over the past two decades, commercial insurance has been the most stable element in brokers' portfolios; however, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can be seen as most vulnerable to the lure of directs.
It is vital to understand exactly what SMEs want from their brokers, in terms of service, technology and policies.
Without this insight, it could be easy for brokers to become complacent that the commercial good times w
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5