LV and Asda have partnered to provide a range of road rescue products via LV's Britannia Rescue division. They will provide vehicle-based cover for both the UK and Europe including a personal option if required. Prices will start from £73.92 for full UK breakdown cover. The products will be co-branded and sold in Asda's 337 retail stores across the UK as well as online.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa