LV and Asda have partnered to provide a range of road rescue products via LV's Britannia Rescue division. They will provide vehicle-based cover for both the UK and Europe including a personal option if required. Prices will start from £73.92 for full UK breakdown cover. The products will be co-branded and sold in Asda's 337 retail stores across the UK as well as online.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018