LV and Asda have partnered to provide a range of road rescue products via LV's Britannia Rescue division. They will provide vehicle-based cover for both the UK and Europe including a personal option if required. Prices will start from £73.92 for full UK breakdown cover. The products will be co-branded and sold in Asda's 337 retail stores across the UK as well as online.
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover