Binding authorities give brokers the ability to deliver a far more flexible and tailored service to their clients. Underwriters also benefit as they cut the administrative burden of reviewing and approving each and every change in terms.
Binding authorities also empower the broker to act on the insurer's behalf and they are granted to firms that can demonstrate the highest standards of professional competence and risk management.
Given the interest professional indemnity (PI) insurers are now
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies