Two new risk management services have been launched by Lockton for companies concerned with outsourcing risk and data breaches. The Vendor Risk Management and Contract Governance service and the Designing a Security Breach Incident Response Plan service will address risks associated with outsourcing and offshoring business and IT functions. Ace Global Markets, Brit Syndicates, Hiscox, and legal and security experts will support the services.
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal