Two new risk management services have been launched by Lockton for companies concerned with outsourcing risk and data breaches. The Vendor Risk Management and Contract Governance service and the Designing a Security Breach Incident Response Plan service will address risks associated with outsourcing and offshoring business and IT functions. Ace Global Markets, Brit Syndicates, Hiscox, and legal and security experts will support the services.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed