Two new risk management services have been launched by Lockton for companies concerned with outsourcing risk and data breaches. The Vendor Risk Management and Contract Governance service and the Designing a Security Breach Incident Response Plan service will address risks associated with outsourcing and offshoring business and IT functions. Ace Global Markets, Brit Syndicates, Hiscox, and legal and security experts will support the services.
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda