Brit Insurance has upgraded the cover it provides to small to medium-sized enterprises via Britbord.
The web-based system for brokers will now incorporate rehabilitation cover with all other package products - retail, office, property owners' and commercial - combined - as a service linked to the employers' liability (EL) cover.
Comprehensive engineering breakdown cover, which protects against direct physical loss from electrical or mechanical breakdown, has also been added to all four products. T
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022