Brit Insurance has upgraded the cover it provides to small to medium-sized enterprises via Britbord.
The web-based system for brokers will now incorporate rehabilitation cover with all other package products - retail, office, property owners' and commercial - combined - as a service linked to the employers' liability (EL) cover.
Comprehensive engineering breakdown cover, which protects against direct physical loss from electrical or mechanical breakdown, has also been added to all four products.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties