Ordnance Survey has enhanced its digital address system to create OS MasterMap Address Layer 2, which integrates, the unique identifiers, or TOIDs, referencing the topographic and road network information in other OS MasterMap Layers. Surveyors across the country were used to build the new service, which added high-resolution spatial references to more than 27 million addresses contained within the Royal Mail Postcode Address File.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022