Ordnance Survey has enhanced its digital address system to create OS MasterMap Address Layer 2, which integrates, the unique identifiers, or TOIDs, referencing the topographic and road network information in other OS MasterMap Layers. Surveyors across the country were used to build the new service, which added high-resolution spatial references to more than 27 million addresses contained within the Royal Mail Postcode Address File.
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Gauntlet opens southern hub
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford