If you mentioned the words 'merger' and 'acquisition' to a broker five years ago he would have sagely nodded his head and realised you were referring to consolidation in the insurance company market. However, nowadays this type of activity is more prevalent in the broker sector. In order to get an insight into why a broker would want to sell its business Insurance Age spoke to John Marshgreen, managing director of Duncan Pocock Risk Solutions and southern regional managing director, whose fi
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017