Norwich Union are set to join the insurance panel of Cobra, the newlyformed commercial broking alliance. Cobra's panel already includes AllianzCornhill, NIG, Axa, Zenith and Zurich. John Lincoln, managing director ofCobra, commented: "As a leading insurer, Norwich Union's decision to jointhe Cobra panel is a very tangible sign of support for the alliance."
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers