Norwich Union are set to join the insurance panel of Cobra, the newlyformed commercial broking alliance. Cobra's panel already includes AllianzCornhill, NIG, Axa, Zenith and Zurich. John Lincoln, managing director ofCobra, commented: "As a leading insurer, Norwich Union's decision to jointhe Cobra panel is a very tangible sign of support for the alliance."
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto