A lot has been written lately about the growing need for directors of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to protect themselves with directors and officers' (D&O) liability insurance.
With 85% of directors of SMEs unprotected, it would be difficult to take issue with the general thrust of this argument.
Statistics can be used to prove almost anything and it is all too easy for insurers to fall into a trap where accusations of scare-mongering are levelled against them. However, despite
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report