A lot has been written lately about the growing need for directors of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to protect themselves with directors and officers' (D&O) liability insurance.
With 85% of directors of SMEs unprotected, it would be difficult to take issue with the general thrust of this argument.
Statistics can be used to prove almost anything and it is all too easy for insurers to fall into a trap where accusations of scare-mongering are levelled against them. However, despite th
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022