Broker Bray Wintour Patis (BWP) has expanded its presence in thesouth-west with the opening of a new office.
The branch in Exeter will initially specialise in professional indemnity(PI) insurance for small business - much of which will be underwritten andmanaged by means of an integrated electronic facility.
John Meredith, managing director of BWP, said: "The opening of BWP'sExeter office is an important milestone within our overall strategicplan.
"We are seeking to establish a large presence
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties