Broker Bray Wintour Patis (BWP) has expanded its presence in thesouth-west with the opening of a new office.
The branch in Exeter will initially specialise in professional indemnity(PI) insurance for small business - much of which will be underwritten andmanaged by means of an integrated electronic facility.
John Meredith, managing director of BWP, said: "The opening of BWP'sExeter office is an important milestone within our overall strategicplan.
"We are seeking to establish a large presence i
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies