Broker Bray Wintour Patis (BWP) has expanded its presence in thesouth-west with the opening of a new office.
The branch in Exeter will initially specialise in professional indemnity(PI) insurance for small business - much of which will be underwritten andmanaged by means of an integrated electronic facility.
John Meredith, managing director of BWP, said: "The opening of BWP'sExeter office is an important milestone within our overall strategicplan.
"We are seeking to establish a large presence i
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda