A survey by analyst Datamonitor found that most small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) are satisfied with their commercial property insurance provider, and typically stay with the same insurer for two to five years.
This begs the question - if they are so satisfied, why don't they show more loyalty?
Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) and Zurich agree that two to five years is about right, while Groupama states that three to four years is the average length of client retention. Meanwhile insurers operating
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022