Mistakes can be costly in any profession and an increasing number of corporate lawsuits have made professional indemnity (PI) insurance more important than ever.
The past five years have seen a turbulent PI market, with new players entering to grab a slice of the enlarged sector, which has seen premiums cut along with margins.
More changes in PI are expected, with rising prices for some risky sectors and consolidation among the remaining players, adding to a hardening and stabilising market.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers