One reason the Federation of Small Businesses' (FSB) membership is so healthy is that members get a good deal. On the protection front, for example, they receive legal expenses cover and access to the FSB Insurance Services helpline. Run by Towergate Warren Hill, the helpline offers advice to tens of thousands of companies free of charge.
The federation also provides a credit management service, including a collection facility through Euler Hermes and a credit-checking service, which will
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?