Brokers should focus on making their products more accessible to customers in the warranty and gadget market, according to Cassidy Davis Insurance.
In addition to requiring a more targeted approach to product design, Cassidy Davis claimed brokers needed to concentrate on cross-selling the products to meet the needs of customers.
Aidan Plumridge, head of marketing and businesses development at Cassidy Davis, said: "Historically, you can only buy a warranty product at the point of sale for a single
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers