Brokers should focus on making their products more accessible to customers in the warranty and gadget market, according to Cassidy Davis Insurance.
In addition to requiring a more targeted approach to product design, Cassidy Davis claimed brokers needed to concentrate on cross-selling the products to meet the needs of customers.
Aidan Plumridge, head of marketing and businesses development at Cassidy Davis, said: "Historically, you can only buy a warranty product at the point of sale for a single
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa