Brokers should focus on making their products more accessible to customers in the warranty and gadget market, according to Cassidy Davis Insurance.
In addition to requiring a more targeted approach to product design, Cassidy Davis claimed brokers needed to concentrate on cross-selling the products to meet the needs of customers.
Aidan Plumridge, head of marketing and businesses development at Cassidy Davis, said: "Historically, you can only buy a warranty product at the point of sale for a single
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018