Allianz Cornhill recently undertook some research on who the major insurance players were in five sectors of the commercial lines market, with some surprising results.
John Warburton, sales and distribution manager for commercial lines at Allianz Cornhill, says it looked at property, casualty, motor trade, motor fleet and packages, which included small and medium sized enterprise (SME) business, and found different patterns in the sectors.
In both motor trade and motor fleet, Allianz together
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017