Allianz Cornhill recently undertook some research on who the major insurance players were in five sectors of the commercial lines market, with some surprising results.
John Warburton, sales and distribution manager for commercial lines at Allianz Cornhill, says it looked at property, casualty, motor trade, motor fleet and packages, which included small and medium sized enterprise (SME) business, and found different patterns in the sectors.
In both motor trade and motor fleet, Allianz together
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure