Allianz Cornhill recently undertook some research on who the major insurance players were in five sectors of the commercial lines market, with some surprising results.
John Warburton, sales and distribution manager for commercial lines at Allianz Cornhill, says it looked at property, casualty, motor trade, motor fleet and packages, which included small and medium sized enterprise (SME) business, and found different patterns in the sectors.
In both motor trade and motor fleet, Allianz together
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation