Sponsored by Royal and Sun Alliance.
Footman James has, according to the judges who chose them as this year's worthy winner, "shown a huge commitment to the sector".
The broker's aims over the last 12 months have included broadening its product range to suit an increasing enthusiasts' market, training its workforce in the niche market it serves, introducing new schemes to grow the business and maintaining profitability.
All Footman James motor policies automatically include UK and European brea
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- “Transformation” costs Swinton as profits fall
- Three firms in for Leeds-based Henderson