Sponsored by Royal and Sun Alliance.
Footman James has, according to the judges who chose them as this year's worthy winner, "shown a huge commitment to the sector".
The broker's aims over the last 12 months have included broadening its product range to suit an increasing enthusiasts' market, training its workforce in the niche market it serves, introducing new schemes to grow the business and maintaining profitability.
All Footman James motor policies automatically include UK and European brea
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding