Allianz Schemes has boosted its team as part of its ongoing drive to promote its products and services to the broker and affinity markets.
Jon Layton, broker and affinity new business developer, has been recruited to build on existing relationships and to enhance Allianz's product suite.
Mr Layton commented: "We have a number of new products being launched in 2008, and these will be open to the broker and affinity markets. They will complement our core product range of warranty, all-risks and cred
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022