Local brokers praised insurers' and loss adjusters' handling of the flooding crisis in Boscastle as the claims started to mount up.
As loss adjusters were finally being allowed access to the afflicted village in short stints, brokers in the surrounding area said they were largely in the dark but had started to gauge the extent of the impending claims payout.
Ian Bonham, director of Graham Brown South West, said at the time of going to press: "We don't really know what's going on because we hav
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say