Local brokers praised insurers' and loss adjusters' handling of the flooding crisis in Boscastle as the claims started to mount up.
As loss adjusters were finally being allowed access to the afflicted village in short stints, brokers in the surrounding area said they were largely in the dark but had started to gauge the extent of the impending claims payout.
Ian Bonham, director of Graham Brown South West, said at the time of going to press: "We don't really know what's going on because we hav
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies