Liverpool is a city finally emerging from the 'dark days' of the 1980s and 1990s, with cranes dotted across its historic landscape as it gears up to take the crown of European 'Capital of Culture' in 2008.
However it is not so clear whether the insurance sector has recovered from the exodus of insurers over the past 20 years, many of whom relocated their offices to Manchester or Leeds.
The only full branch quality insurer left in the city is Norwich Union (NU), and while NIG also has a small p
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies