Liverpool is a city finally emerging from the 'dark days' of the 1980s and 1990s, with cranes dotted across its historic landscape as it gears up to take the crown of European 'Capital of Culture' in 2008.
However it is not so clear whether the insurance sector has recovered from the exodus of insurers over the past 20 years, many of whom relocated their offices to Manchester or Leeds.
The only full branch quality insurer left in the city is Norwich Union (NU), and while NIG also has a small p
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say