Underwriting agency Dual Corporate Risks has unveiled plans for a new range of products under the brand Dual Evolution.
The products provide cover for mid-market directors, officers and professionals, and will be launched in a series throughout the year. New directors' and officers' (D&O) products will also be introduced, as well as a revamped professional indemnity (PI) suite for a range of industries.
Russell Kilpatrick, managing director at Dual, said the company's existing D&O p
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017