Underwriting agency Dual Corporate Risks has unveiled plans for a new range of products under the brand Dual Evolution.
The products provide cover for mid-market directors, officers and professionals, and will be launched in a series throughout the year. New directors' and officers' (D&O) products will also be introduced, as well as a revamped professional indemnity (PI) suite for a range of industries.
Russell Kilpatrick, managing director at Dual, said the company's existing D&O p
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income