The Folgate Partnership has continued with its buying spree with the acquisition of the general insurance business of Rickard Lazenby & Co.
Kent-based Rickard Lazenby, which places over £4m of mainly commercial insurance, will retain its current staff, led by managing director Terry Hodges.
The team will join Folgate's regional hub business Folgate Risk Solutions Kent, which is based in nearby Whitstable, and was formed by the merger of Canterbury Insurance Practice and Clarke Cooper.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club