The Folgate Partnership has continued with its buying spree with the acquisition of the general insurance business of Rickard Lazenby & Co.
Kent-based Rickard Lazenby, which places over £4m of mainly commercial insurance, will retain its current staff, led by managing director Terry Hodges.
The team will join Folgate's regional hub business Folgate Risk Solutions Kent, which is based in nearby Whitstable, and was formed by the merger of Canterbury Insurance Practice and Clarke Cooper.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure