The Folgate Partnership has continued with its buying spree with the acquisition of the general insurance business of Rickard Lazenby & Co.
Kent-based Rickard Lazenby, which places over £4m of mainly commercial insurance, will retain its current staff, led by managing director Terry Hodges.
The team will join Folgate's regional hub business Folgate Risk Solutions Kent, which is based in nearby Whitstable, and was formed by the merger of Canterbury Insurance Practice and Clarke Cooper.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel