Disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity management (BCM) have rocketed up the agenda of boardrooms throughout the UK in recent years. Yet, there has been an alarming lack of progress within the small to medium-sized enterprises (SME) sector.
Recent figures published by the London Chamber of Commerce estimated that only 5% of SMEs had an adequate disaster recovery plan in place.
As worrying as that may be, this shortfall in risk management could be a great opportunity for brokers to prov
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022