Disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity management (BCM) have rocketed up the agenda of boardrooms throughout the UK in recent years. Yet, there has been an alarming lack of progress within the small to medium-sized enterprises (SME) sector.
Recent figures published by the London Chamber of Commerce estimated that only 5% of SMEs had an adequate disaster recovery plan in place.
As worrying as that may be, this shortfall in risk management could be a great opportunity for brokers to
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal