More than half of UK businesses are breaking the law by failing to manage the risks being posed by asbestos.
Independent research commissioned by law firm, Davies Arnold Cooper, (DAC) found that 717,000 (58% of UK businesses) have failed to carry out an asbestos assessment on their business premises. Many of these businesses may be liable to prosecution for breaching regulation 4 of the Control of Asbestos at Work Regulations 2002, which came into effect last month.
Not only did the survey ind
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover